Monday, November 26, 2012

Re-Evaluating

I'm contemplating a shift in this blog's purpose and structure. And appearance.

My issue is that when I stop to re-evaluate, I tend to want to immediately quit whatever the current trend is before I move forward. I want to just stop whatever I'm doing if it isn't best and not pick up again until I have the sorted out purpose and goal for it.

Life does not work this way. Neither do successful blogs.

All of this is simply to say that I've been sitting back and watching my non-hit winning blog and thinking about it a lot in a passive, contemplative kind of way. Rather than blogging.

I'll try to fix that in the coming weeks. Evaluate and Sustain simultaneously.

If you'd like to help in this re-evaluation process, please note in the comment section if you have a favorite post or thing that keeps you coming back. (Or thing that keeps you not coming back. In which case its unlikely that you'll comment.)

2 comments:

Mike P Staub said...

Dana, I follow you because I want to see your art. You use words as art, and you even perceive the world perhaps differently than my mind comprehends it. I look for that diversity of perspective and language.

Caleb Rebarchak said...

I'm seconding Mike on that.